Come to our Annual General Meeting Wednesday, Nov. 27, from 8:00-9:30pm at Harvest Noon.
As a not-for-profit corporation, Bikechain must hold a meeting of members to conduct certain business of the corporation. If you are a student who has paid into the Bikechain levy you are automatically a member. If you do not pay into the levy please get in touch to find out how to become a member. Only members can seek a nomination for the board of directors. All pertinent documents are available to members at the shop.
The following items will be on the agenda:
1) Introduction to Bikechain and Overview of AGM Process
2) Approve Minutes from the November 8, 2012 AGM
3) Receive the Annual Audited Financial Statements
4) Appoint our Auditor for next year
5) Approve By-laws to comply with the not-for-profit corporations act
6) Elect the Board of Directors
Our current by-laws can be found Here.